Friday, April 01, 2005

Spring Carnival - 2005















1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger bpettet said...

I know it would be nice to have labels on these pictures. Next time I will figure that out! Our Spring Carnival is held every year the last week of March in celebration of the warmer weather and longer days. They have races, games, and food down at our boat ramp on the still-frozen Yukon River. This year Audrey participated in the running and crawling races for her age group and the one-dog race. She was the only girl out of 11 participants who did the 1-dog race.

I am trying to figure out how to put pictures on here as thunb-nails that you can click on to see the full-size version. If anyone knows how to do that, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

<< Home