Welcome!
At the suggestion of our friend Mark Feezell, we are trying something new! I (Traci) didn't even know what a blog was until today, so I really have no idea what I'm doing. We are looking for a way to share updates and pictures with friends and family, and we hope that this will work out.
If you have "blogged" before, let us know of your suggestions to make this a fun site to visit.
2 Comments:
Hey guys, great site.
The best thing to do with a blog is to write sort of journal entries about your thoughs, what's going on up there, and so on...
Don't really duplicate anything you do in your general letter to supporting Churches, just write about how things are going right then and there, how you feel, and, of course, pictures are great, along with some text explaining them a bit..
Looking forward to seeing more!
- t
Do you know how to add text to pictures? I can't figure that out.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
<< Home